Door handle and maybe another worn part?

A handy person from CT says:
Hello,
Recently our handle no longer works properly (i.e. pushing the button towards the jamb does not make the latch move), so need a replacement but having a hard time finding one.

Also, while doing this, some members of our family seem to have an issue while opening the door whereby the top and bottom don't seem to retract at the same speed, and/or the door doesn't slide all the way back in. Many times when this happens, the door comes off the "sliders" or whatever go into the top and bottom of the door and riding on the door channel. Is an adjustment needed or parts replacement?
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
A handy person from CT says:
It looks like part # 84-225 may be a close fit based on design, but finish would look out of place...
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I agree, our 84-225 looks like the best match. We are currently working on bringing this handle in champagne and will let you know as soon as it comes in!
A professional from California says:
I haven't run into this issue, so I can't confirm, but they might need a 86-021 "Pella Door Return Spring." I would guess that should help with the screen retracting properly.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Alright, our 84-225 is now available in champagne.
How to replace the handle on a Pella Rolscreen sliding door
How to replace the handle on a Pella Rolscreen sliding door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.