Door lock busted

A quick learner from Salt lake city says:
So My lock stopped working. Went to take it apart and lock fell to bottom of the door. I need a replacement lock. What lock do I buy?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F39DE784-63F4-45A4-AD5F-0C3D0CC1589E.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid this sticker doesn't tell me what your lock is. Odds are it's generic, which means knowing who made your door won't help. If it fell into the door, though, then maybe you have our 82-218. This is the only mortise lock that I've ever heard of that has this problem. Look it over and see if it looks familiar. I also recommend watching our video on the best way to install it without it falling into the door.

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.