Door panels "colliding" after replacing rollers

A home owner from Tampa FL says:
After replacing my rollers, I noticed the 3 panels "colliding" when I close them. I noticed that at the top of the doors there is a piece of a plastic alignment tab (triangular shaped) that's broken. What are these called and where can they be found?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. It sounds like the top door guides, but I'm not sure what kind you have. Could I see a few pictures? That would help clear it up.
A quick learner from Tampa, FL says:
"Top Guide" would seem to fit. Attached is a pic of what's currently on the top of each of the 3 panels
User submitted a photo of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, thank you! Take a look at our 80-045. Could this be what you're looking for?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)