Door part ID

A handy person says:
Can you please tell me the name and part number for the part in the picture?
User submitted a photo of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Can you confirm what this is for? This looks like a pivot shoe for a tilt window. Doors don't usually have pivot shoes.

Either way, it looks a bit like our 15-188, though there is no way for me to know for sure. You will need to remove your part and carefully compare its thickness and width to this part to ensure that they are the same. Let me know!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)