Door pin parts

A handy person from Walkersville, Md. says:
One of our doors needs the plastic/ neoprene pin covers. The doors were installed in our house when it was built in the early 1970's. I've attached a picture of a sticker found on the inside of one of the doors. This is the only identifying information on the doors. Do you sell replacement plastic caps or pin assemblies for this type D door?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1069.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out to us. We may have the hardware you need but I'm afraid this sticker doesn't help us with the identification process. In order to assist, we will need you to remove the pin covers and show us some photos. Additionally, we'd like you to write out the diameter of the pin shaft and the diameter of the nylon cap cover, where it fits into the track.

I've attached pictures of each of the two bottom pins. One is smooth and is adjusted simply with the bolt. The other is threaded with a smaller diameter where it sets in the floor. This pin is slotted at the top to allow for fine adjustments with a screw driver. I need the plastic tips for each.

Are they available?

Thank you,

Dave 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1240.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1241.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1242.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1243.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1244.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the additional photos. You have an old Slimfold bi-fold door. With that said the new style Slimfold threaded pin is the 21-001 and the nylon cap is the 21-106. Take a look at the specifications and see what you think. 

To clarify, the pivot assembly will completely replace the pivot pin and the bifold pin cap is for the spring loaded guide pin, correct?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

The 21-001 will replace the worn-out bottom threaded pivot pin you show. My apologies, I didn't catch the guide pin photo. For the spring-loaded guide pin, Slimfold now uses the 21-007 guide pin. This will replace the other three pins in your door. The bottom and top guide pins and the top pivot pin.

How to install bi-fold closet door pins
How to install bi-fold closet door pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.