Door pull spacer

A home owner from Chicago, IL says:
I purchased 82-042 and 82-310. Do you offer a spacer that goes between the handle and the door? I can't make a hole in the door to push the key lock drum inside. It's about a 3/16 thick space.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid there is no spacer for this lock set. You will have to drill a hole into the door itself to accept the key cylinder end. You might be able to use a rat-tail file to make the hole larger.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)