Door rail back piece

A quick learner from USA says:
Door rail back piece
User submitted photos of a drawer bracket.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This exact socket is no longer available, but see if you could adapt our 32-119 to work in its place.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)