Door roller

A quick learner says:
Don't have a brand name or any numbers.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5F3CBB72-EC45-4B21-A3CC-6AFD95D5B302.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I don't recognize this roller. Can you show me a clear picture of the back end? Can you also tell me the height and width of the housing?

A quick learner says:
Sorry don't have any measurements, like a dummy took pics,but lost the measurements. Will have to remove door, thought if I new the brand I could figure out what size wheels to get.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FA50B7A6-587B-4BC9-A8C4-2CEDA7E250F3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 09B91C26-FADC-4B5A-B338-BE716AE7C1AE.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

It would be hard to suggest another roller that might fit the door rail without the dimensions of your existing roller. The 81-023 might work for you, but I think the best solution could be to just replace the wheel and reuse your existing housing. That way you don't have to guess. I recommend the 81-266 roller and axle kit. The video below will show you how it's done.

A quick learner says:
Thank you for all your help, really appreciate it. I know these old doors are really a problem in finding parts. Seams like everyone had there own wheel design.
Thank you very much,
J. Johnson
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.