Door roller for closet door bottom roller

A quick learner from Kennesaw, GA says:
My bedroom door are two mirrors. This is hinge on bottom of the door. I think it says ACME or ACMC. there are two parts 4011 and 4012.
4 7/8" height and 3 1/2 " wide at widest point.

I need four of them
User submitted image of their closet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Dave. Acme was bought out by Stanley, who discontinued this roller and substituted it with the 23-041 roller assembly. I think this should work for you, but see what you think.
A quick learner from Kennesaw, GA says:
Thanks Paul. I will check it out. Much appreciated. Dave
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)