Door screw plugs

A home owner from USA says:

I am looking for some white plastic plugs that go in the perimeter of the moulding around the glass on my entry doors, that covers up the screws on the interior side.These would be somewhat wedge shaped, as they are in the middle of the moulding.

The name on the hinge is Penrod, and there are 18 on each door.

Is this something that you carry, or may be able to point me into the right direction to?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure exactly what you need, but a few things come to mind. I've made a list of parts you may be interested in, which you can see on the right side of this page. Check it out and let me know what you think!
How to install a screw cap cover
How to install a screw cap cover
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at