Door seal help

A quick learner from medway says:
I have a door that im attempting to seal up. I found that the seal on the bottom of the door is destroyed. Im attaching photos, please let me know if you can help. I cant seem to find this item anywhere. The door is a wood sliding door with a metal exterior face. I believe it was made by Loewen. Its about 10 years or so old.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hmm...I am afraid I can't seem to locate your weather strip. Might be something that only the manufacturer of the door is able to supply. Would it be possible to use our 58-180 door seal at the bottom of the door? It is a stick on type, however, you may still want to install a few nails to secure it. Take a look and get back to us with some thoughts.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.