Door sliders

A quick learner says:
I'm looking for something like this. Can you help?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0C9A2277-A5A2-4AF3-9AD8-DAAF0A9C6CAD.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C0DB4C24-D9C3-425A-B446-2990FC9402F9.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 093F7506-F4AD-4803-8DD3-09785E0E2AFE.png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't believe your exact roller is around anymore. I believe it's an old Lawrence Brothers part that was discontinued. Either way, I believe you can use either our 23-031 or 23-047, depending on the size of your offset. Look over the dimensions we show for each part and let me know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)