Door sliding 4012

A handy person from Holland says:
Dear customer service,
I am searching for replacementparts for my sliding door. Is it possible to replace my parts as seen on the photo's with the Acme 23-041?
Thank you for your reply,

Kind regards,
The Netherlands
User submitted photos of closet door rollers.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Martijn. Yes, I think our 23-041 is a great match. Your exact roller is actually no longer made, but the manufacturer created the 23-041 to replace it.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)