Door sweep for Cole-Sewell Model# B6500

A home owner from Covington, Virginia says:
I purchased a Cole-Sewell storm door Model# B6500 in 1999. The bottom sweep is pulling loose/torn. I was hoping to just replace the rubber if possible. The door is 35 5/16" wide and 1" thick. The height of the rubber is 1/2". I am attaching a profile of what the sweep inserts into. The pictured 58-162 looks like the same thing I have.

Harold
User submitted photo of bottom door seal for Cole-Sewell Model B6500.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, Harold.

The Swisco 58-162 Door Sweep appears to be a close match. Have you measured the width of the top of the sweep? You'll notice the 58-162 measures 1/8".
A home owner from Orland Park, Il says:
Mike,
I have the same door myself. I would order a few for myself if I knew it fit. I measured the top to be1/8" .
Did Harolds fit?

Thanks,
Bill
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.