Door weatherstrip replacement

A quick learner from Vermont says:
I'm not able to find this weatherstrip for the Long side of the door frame. The "fins" go into the kerf on the jam
User submitted a photo of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This looks similar to our 58-173. Check it out and let me know if you agree.
Profile diagram of 58-173
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)