Door and Hardware replacement

A purchasing agent from Greenboro NC says:
I need to replace this door and all Hardware. I am having trouble locating the top hinge insert especially. I will need the complete hinge assembly. The door is 23" x 54" x 1" width(Metal). please let me know if you can help. I have bought hinge inserts before from you and others but this one seems harder to find.

Thanks
User submitted photo of their lavatory hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
This is a weird setup. What you are showing in your photo looks like a combination of a few different parts. It's a little confusing. However take a look at our 10-593 and 10-594 to start. Also take a look at our 10-596 complete kit. See if you can adapt these parts to your door.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.