Double Hung Tilt Pin/Sash Pivot Bar

A distributor from Chagrin Falls, Ohio says:
My technician ran into a tilt pin/sash pivot bar per the attached picture. This was reputedly from a 1995 Windsor Aluminum Clad Double Hung window. Can you identify the pin and what it is from and/or a replacement?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WINDSOR TILT PIN-1995.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We believe that your pin is used at the bottom corners of the sash that engage with the balance system to tilt in the sash. I'm not sure if your exact part is still available but we offer a screw-on tilt pivot. See the 20-016 and the specifications from our product page below. If you decide to give it a try, keep in mind that you'll need to be careful not to hit the glass when making a hole in the frame to install the tilt pin. Thanks for posting. 

Dimensions for 20-016
Dimensions for 20-016

A handy person from 27519 says:
What is the diameter of the pin?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

We have received this question in the past and the diameter of the pin is just a hair over 1/8". I would say it's between 1/8" and 5/32". Thank you! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.