Double Hung Window Seals

A home owner from Schenectady NY says:
I'm looking to replace the broken seals and weatherstripping in many of my windows. I don't see a manufacturer on my sticker. Two sets of windows purchased at different times but same manufacturer.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named fullsizeoutput_1028e.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named fullsizeoutput_1028c.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Thank you for making our job easy with these detailed photos. Take a look at our 58-171 bubble seal and 58-022 wool pile that has very similar dimension to yours. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you!

A home owner from Schenectady NY says:
Many of my windows need parts. What is the return policy if they don't fit?

Also I need to identify the sash stops that would work for my windows. Most broke due to poor design and don't have to be the same style but rather just fit, work, and last.

Thanks again.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3662.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, your stop is not made anymore. The only thing we carry that may work is our 26-338 but we can't guarantee that this will work since it's not an exact replacement.

Also, you can view our return policy here. Thank you!

How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.