Double coil window balance

A quick learner from Woodbury ny says:

Hello

I think I have Simonton Windows

The photos are for the double coil balance

One side had the coil come out and get bent

Should I replace all the parts with the 15-087, 15-086, S180-5?

The coils has a 5z on it

Do I need to buy spreaders or can I cut the channel?

I just saw that the pivot post has 6221 on it and your previous posts say that is a Schuco window part.

So I believe I have Schuco double hung vinyl replacement windows and require a double coil window balance assembly

Thank youThank you

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 333B1D70-011C-4C33-B224-9359B12A561F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BD83E609-3179-45DD-8705-EE10C308A4E2.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I agree, this looks like our 15-087 Coil Housing Pivot, which works with our 15-086 Housing. This system uses our Series 180 Coil Springs. I'm not sure if I'd trust the numbers stamped on the housing itself; your best bet would be to remove the housing from the jamb track so you can extract the coil springs to see what, if any, stamped numbers they have on them. If there are no stamped numbers, it would be best to weigh your window sash. You can then divide that sash weight in half to know how much weight support you need on both sides of the window. 

For removal of the coil system, jamb spreaders aren't necessary; see the video below for details.  

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.