Double door mirror broken hinges

A home owner from Aurora, IN says:

I need replacement parts for top and bottom hinges of this door and another set for another door that hinges are close to breaking. Please advise on what I need to order, where to order, etc. Also is there instruction sheet on how best to adjust the up and down moving sections that go in the top and bottom tracks. Thanks so much in advance for your help.

John

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DWJ4R%nsT4+O2BTakCV5Pg.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WXkBie5BQVm3774pncm6Cg.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named JkKVWhrJS3G+e5i1hHw7Ug.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named RyXkZGsIQpy8E47URgXMdw.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sdsCXRU8TnClY6pFjvSeNQ.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us, John. That block looks like a very close match to our 23-409 corner connector. Look it over and let me know if you agree. As for the top hinge, see our 21-098.

I'm afraid we don't have the kind of instructions you're looking for. Typically, you can adjust a bifold door by turning the pivot pins. Sometimes they have a notch on top allowing you to turn with a flat head screwdriver. Not all bifold doors are made the same, though, so I can't really say how yours adjusts.

A home owner from Aurora, IN says:
Thanks so much for your advise. I have ordered the connectors. John
Profile picture of Tom

Awesome, thank you! We really appreciate it. Please let us know how they work out, or if you had any other questions.

A quick learner from Montreal says:
Looking for a replacement part for my mirrored closet bifold door (top pivot hardware, the circle where the screw hold doors together opened up). Engraved: DSH 6007. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230430_074844.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230429_141443.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230429_141429.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Hello! This hinge looks like our 21-098. Look it over and let me know if you agree, or if you had any questions. I'm more than happy to help with anything you may need.

Dimensions for 21-098
Dimensions for 21-098

Dimensions for 21-098
Dimensions for 21-098

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.