Double hung BF Rich Slide spring

A home owner from Salisbury, NC says:

The company that installed my BF Rich windows is no longer in business and neither is BF Rich from what I understand. I need to fix my bathroom window. Springs on both sides have broken. The plastic square piece with numbers on it has patent #'s 6.232.208 and 5.365.638 and 6.584.644 B2. The spring itself has has some patent #'s rubbed off but # 6.5 35 is all I can really see. I would really like to get my window fixed if you have the parts! Please let me know if you do and what both the left and right side parts would cost me. Thank you for your help in advance!!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for allowing SWISCO to assist you with your hardware needs. First, let's look at your coil spring. Take a look at our S160-6 for consideration. From there, move along to our 15-150S coil spring housing. And lastly, visit our 15-228 pivot shoe. We believe these parts should work as replacements for your current parts. Compare the measurements of each part to yours. Will each one of these work for you? Let us know.

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.