Double hung Vinyl Window keeper

A handy person from Troutdale, OR says:
my apologies I can seem to get this out. This is the small piece on top of the bottom window that raises up. The keeper keeps the window safely in the track when the window is raised. This is not the broken one that still has the sharp point that fits in the track. These are 20 year old LBL windows and I need to replace several of these pieces. I have changed a set upstairs of my house but have seem to forget how to get them out without damage.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1147.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at the video below that will help you with the removal process. To identify a possible replacement, we would need to see a photo of an undamaged latch removed from the sash. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.