Double hung window part

A home owner says:
This part is attached to the top rail portion of a double hung window.

Any assistance locating this part is greatly appreciated.
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This looks a lot like our 18-008. Check it out and let me know if you agree.
A home owner says:
I think that is it. Order placed. Thank you Paul!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)