Double hung wood window needs latch

A home owner from North Attleboro, MA says:
When we moved into this old house, there was no latch on this window so we have no picture of the part we need. It is a double-hung window. The bottom sash of the top window is beveled down and inward at a 45 degree (I think) angle. so there is no "flat' horizontal surface to install a typical latch.

There are 2 pictures attached. A close-up, and one looking the length of the window, which shows the angling problem better.

Do you have any suitable latches? I don't see any markings for a brand name on the window Tank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window latch picture 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window latch picture 2.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure. It's very difficult to recommend the right hardware without anything to use as a reference. Would you be able to give us the hole spacing for both the keeper and lock? Please make sure to measure from the center of each hole, not their edges. Please also tell me the distance between the center of the lock holes and the back edge of the sash.

Finally, would you happen to have an identical window in the house that may still have its hardware? That would be a huge help.

A home owner from North Attleboro, MA says:
We do not have any similar windows. The critical issue is the fact that the Top window bottom sash is beveled. We can worry about measurements next but is there such a thing as a clasp for such an arrangement ? Its the bevel that presents the problem
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, one lock that comes to mind is the 90-095. This is specifically designed for Andersen brand windows and has a keeper designed to sit at an angle. I've seen others, too, but they're way less common. I didn't want to say anything for sure without knowing what kind of size we're dealing with.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.