Double pane window holder

A quick learner from Texas says:
We have a double pane back door. These clips broke off and the window slid down. Most of the plastic clips had broken. What are these clips called?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8B9F1506-031D-4CE2-8377-0A7245F8C13B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C631F9BE-4E84-4F81-A0C2-F418BB590216.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I can't say that I am familiar with your type of clip. You may need to contact the manufacturer on an exact replacement if it is still available. In the meantime, I placed a list of some of our replacement clips for you to review and possibly consider. Perhaps one of these could be fabricated to work on your window. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at