Double strike plate to fit an Anderson Emco Door.

A handy person from Colorada says:
Looking for a double strike plate to fit an Anderson Emco Door. See attached pics.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5694.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5693.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5695.jpg
Will your Storm Door Strike Plate
40-197 fit the Emco hardware? Will the holes line up for the dead bold etc.?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid I don't believe we have an exact match for the strike plate used with this storm door lockset. The 40-197 might work if the dimensions match up, but I can't guarantee it. If you try it and it doesn't work, you could always return the strike plate for a refund--see our Return Policy here.

Hi Bob,

Do you have the dimensions you could send me including the size of the holes and there location?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Sure. These dimensions are listed on the 40-197 shop page. For your convenience I have re-listed them below.

Additional dimensions for 40-197
Additional dimensions for 40-197
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.