Double window roller

A landlord from Oakland says:
Has two stainless steel rollers and a clip that slides at the top
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D2655A7F-E659-411B-9909-F1F7095B969F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C34B0F60-4DAD-4D40-A702-C64C4BE00668.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C615FE16-9A3F-476A-BE15-6A670731C20E.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks like a Coil Balance system, where spring mechanisms within that housing regulate the opening and closing of the hung window. Specifically, it seems you have our 15-102 Double Carrier. See the accessories I've listed on this page. This system uses Series 145 Coil Balances, sold separately. If your coils have snapped you'll need to replace them. Coil balances come in different spring weights, which indicate the weight each individual spring can support. Look for stamps on the springs, usually near the tongue, to determine what spring weights you need. If there are none or you are unsure, weigh your window sash. Give me that exact weight and I can work out what you need. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.