Drafty Windows

A quick learner from Ridgefield CT says:

Hi guys,

My windows are not keeping the cold air out. Do you have any replacement parts for vinyl Windows like the attached. The sides are two circular tubs, one tube gets inserted in the channel. The other is supposed to seal the gap between the window frame and the window but it's not working well. I can even see light from the outside in some of my windows.

Thanks,

Bill

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 87C664B3-8762-47AE-AF96-C989AF573549.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 65764297-75CE-4364-AAF6-9135D2C41D83.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9D958352-510E-4057-ADA1-E9B6A131C175.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E7EE83AF-E107-4CB6-A7FE-F5BF16875AC3.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thanks for writing in. We don't have exact matches for the weather stripping you show here, but take a look at the parts I've associated on the side. Look over their dimensions and see if you might be able to use them as substitutes. We also offer samples of our weather stripping, which you can view here

A quick learner from Ridgefield CT says:
Could you please send a sample of each. Do they make it white to match my vinyl windows. My current windows have this on the side and the top sash. Any other resources I should try? I have at least 4 windows that need their weatherstripping replaced. two strips on each side and one on the top.
Thank you for all your help to keep us warm,

Bill
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Bill. You can order samples from our website here. You'll just need to add the desired pieces to your cart and continue to check out. Both of the products I've suggested, the 58-173 and the 58-135, come in white. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.