Blue L shaped Draw guide

A home owner from USA says:
Hope this pix helps
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We don't have this specific part by itself, but I suspect it broke off a larger piece. It would be easier to find that. Please take a couple pictures of wherever this blue part installs and we can try to find something for you!
A quick learner says:
This is the piece under draw in which the rod from inside dresser slips u look at top right this is the small piece that slids to stop draw from continuing to slide when pulled out,Snaped off
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us! This information is helpful, but it describes many different kinds of drawer mechanisms. The only way we can know what you have is if we see pictures of the entire mechanism together. It would be even better if we can see it removed from the drawer entirely.
A quick learner says:
ok I will send pictures now & thank you!
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. I see how it works now. This is very peculiar, and I'm not sure if anything we have can work.The only thing that comes to mind is our 32-336. Could that be a possibility? If not, you may need to contact the original manufacturers.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)