Draw hardware inside kitchen island

A home owner from Eureka, Missouri says:
Hello,
I am looking to replace the plastic part that holds my draw slide. The picture show you what it looks like inside island cabinet. My husband superglued the plastic part, but i have breathing problems with the glued part even after it has off gassed for months. I contacted Haas cabinetry and they sent me new improved parts, however the large pieces will have to be screwed with long screws that will protrude out of the islands thin back. I was hoping that you might have the same plastic part to replace it with, so I don
Drawer hardware
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I don't believe your drawer socket is still available. You will need to look up the ones I've listed tot his page to see which will fit you track. Keep in mind that these are mounted with screws and do not clip on like the one you show in your photos.
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.