Drawer Back Plate Replacement

A home owner from Tucson, Arizona says:
Hello, I need to replace the drawer back plate is broken. The rails are 23" long. I have not been able to find replacement plates in the city. So I will buy extras once I find them. Thanks for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Looks like you need a new socket. We sell a ton of different kinds, which you can see here. Before I can narrow that down for you, can you just tell me the size of the opening that accepts the track? That's probably the most important dimension. Once I know that, I'll do my best to find a good match.

thanks for your help, I measure the entrance to the socket and it is one inch or slightly bigger than one inch. The track is one inch wide. I hope this information helps to put the drawer back. thank you again!
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm sorry to say that we don't have a drawer socket with an opening that exceeds 1". Most are actually a little under, so if yours are over then I'm afraid that all of our replacement options would be too small. I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

In this circumstance I recommend contacting the original manufacturer for assistance.

Thank you for the information. Do you have sockets with one inch opening? This might work.
Profile picture of Tom

We do, yes! See our 32-089. This has an opening size of 1" x 3/8". Would this suffice?

Profile diagram of 32-089
Profile diagram of 32-089
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.