Drawer Glide Anchor

A home owner from Illinois says:
Do you carry any anchors as shown in the pictures for a drawer glide?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EAAAA8C4-EA03-4D5E-8B7C-61610B675160.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


I believe the part you need is a spacer meant to hold the drawer slides in the correct position. We've related a few options for you to review. Take a look and see if the dimensions of one of our replacements could work for you. Thanks for posting! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.