Drawer Glide Parts

A home owner from Redmond, Oregon says:
This small plastic (rubber?) part installs at the back of the drawer glide that attaches inside the dresser cabinet. The part of the glide that attaches to the drawer bumps into this part to soften the closing and also snugs onto the part to keep the drawers closed. With age, these parts have started to break up so the drawers do not want to remain closed. The drawer glide is stamped with the "STERLING" NAME. I need approximately 20-26.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6004.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6005.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6006.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I am afraid we don't have this exact drawer stop. See if you could use something like our screw-on stops like the 32-125 or even the 10-112 instead. Let us know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)