Drawer Glide for Mullins metal cabinet drawer slide

A home owner from Bethlehem, PA says:
I need 10 of these little buggers. They are made of plastic / nylon. It's a little molded L shape with a pin molded into it. The pin rests in a hole in the cabinet rail to hold it in place. Without these, the drawers don't come in and out smoothly and don't sit at the right height. The sink cabinet has got to be from the 50's.

Any idea? Thanks!
cabinet slide
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if your guide is still available. At the very least, we haven't been able to find it after researching it. That said, take a look at our 32-020, 32-083 or maybe the 32-011. See if you can adapt one of these to your cabinet track.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)