Ashley Chateau Frontenac Dresser B533-31

A quick learner from Royse City says:
Will you KENLIN CASE RUNNER Product Code: 32-076 work on the Ashley Chateau Frontenac Dresser B533-31?

I also need a drawer pull for that same piece.

Thank you for your help!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I am not familiar with that dresser. Show us your old case runner and I will tell you if it's the same as the 32-076. As for the pull, show me a photo, and I will try to find that, too. If the pull uses more than one screw-hole, tell me how far apart the centers of the holes are.

Here are a couple of pictures of the runners and the drawer pull we need. Hope it works!
Thank you -
Julia
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20180626_211954185.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20180626_212006272.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pull.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

It looks like that pull handle does use two screw-holes. How far apart are the centers of the two holes?

As well, did that runner once contain a roller? I'm wondering what the square cut-out in the middle of the runner is for. If it was just a hole to fit a screw, then it looks like you have 32-076. If the runner you need has a wheel inside it, that's a proprietary design that we can't obtain.

Profile picture of Tom

Up to date pricing is available on the 32-076 webpage. If it's plastic with no wheel, that's the right part. You can order just one, if you want, through our website, and then place another order for more once you verify the fit.

If you want to update me about the pull, we can resume looking for a replacement once we have the measurement.

It did not have a roller or a wheel on it. It was just held in place by a screw. They are plastic. I don't have the drawer pull in front of me right now so I can't tell you how far apart those are. We need quite a few of those drawer guides, about 16 for the dresser, chest of drawers and nightstand. Is there a way you can send me one just to make sure that they are the right part before we order 16 of them? How much are they?
Thank you!
Thanks again!
How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.