Drawer Glide ID

A quick learner says:
Need for reburbished piece
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for posting. We don't have anything exactly like this, but you might want to look at our 32-020 or 32-083 and see if you can use either of these as a substitute.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)