Drawer Guide Identification

A home owner from Kirk, CO says:
I am wondering if you can help me find a drawer guide that is made of plastic, has an "L" shape on one side and the other has a post that presses into the cabinet like a dowel would.

User submitted drawer guide
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for submitting your photo.

Please take a look at the Swisco 32-312 Shelf Bracket.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)