Drawer Middle Slide pieces needed

A quick learner from Franklin, Tennessee says:

I have a dresser that needs new plastic sockets? on each slide to keep the drawers from falling out when opened. I spoke to local furniture repairman and sent him photos and he thinks that the part I need is the Kenlin Case Runner and he shared your website with me. Can I send you photos of what I have and see if you can determine exactly what I need?

Thanks,

Amy 

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Absolutely! Please send us some photos of the drawer part that you need replaced. If you need our Kenlin Case Runner I have linked that and our Kenlin Socket to this page for you. Take a look and let us know what you think or send us some pictures of what you need. 

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Sorry, my last message was unclear. You need 32-081 and 32-076.

A quick learner from Franklin, Tennessee says:
I need to plastic pieces that go on both ends of the slide
How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.