Drawer Part

A handy person from Ithaca says:
This parts hold the track on the back of the cabinet. We do not see any manufacturer name or part number.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210108_152637338.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210108_152641523.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210108_152644968.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210108_152703606.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Is this for an undermount or side mount track? If it's side mount, I'm afraid we have none with this size, and you might be better off seeing if you could convert to our 32-018 sockets, as well as the 32-056 Track Pair or the other-sized variations I've listed on this page. Take a look and see what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.