Drawer Roller

A home owner from TX says:
Hi, this part helps the drawer slide in and out. There are no markings. Do you have an idea of what it could be and if you carry it? Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Dresser Drawer roller wheel part.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This looks similar to our 32-121, but this is a dual roller guide and you may not have room for the other roller. If not, you may be able to use our 32-011 as a substitute. Look these parts over and tell me what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)