Drawer Roller Replacement

A quick learner from Clearwater, FL says:
I have a couple kitchen drawers with this type of slide. There is only one roller set per drawer that attaches to the front of the cabinet. The rollers are giving out; they are 7/8" in diameter; 1" would probably work. Either need to try to replace completely (not sure how), or try to replace bad rollers.

Thanks!
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I have an idea. Take a look at our 10-101 7/8" Round Shower Door Wheel or our 10-109 7/8" Flat Shower Door Wheel--I can't quite tell from your pictures whether your old wheels are round or flat, so take a look at both parts and see what you think looks closest. While this is classified as lavatory hardware, these wheels have worked well for cabinet replacements in the past, and so I think you should give them a look and see if either would work well for you. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.