Drawer Roller/Wheel Missing

A handy person from Memphis says:
Hello, Would any of your drawer rollers possibly work? This kitchen drawer is not functional right now as it wont stay on the track. We purchased this home and found out after the fact that the roller is missing altogether. The other side has a roller thats 3/4" diameter. We can't find any markings on the cabinets so we're having a hard time tracking a replacement down ... bought every option at HD and Lowes but nothing fit. Thanks!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to Swisco for your hardware needs. I am afraid we do not offer this exact drawer roller. However, we do offer a selection of different rollers you may be able to use as a replacement. Please click here to view our full selection. 

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

To add to what Dave recommended, I'd also advise you to look over our shower door wheels here. Believe it or not, many of our shower door wheels work great for drawers, and one of them may be just the part you're looking for.

A handy person from Memphis says:
Do you think item #10-098 would work if the screw was removed? We need a roller with a center hole to slip onto the stub that's remaining...
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I think that might be a little overkill. The wheel diameter is 29/32", but we have a lot of wheel sizes that are similar that would probably work just as well, like our 10-101 or 10-109.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.