Drawer Rollers

A quick learner says:

I need to replace the 5 drawer rollers for my Steelcase tanker desk. Would you be able to please tell me what rollers I would need for Steelcase model 14021, or do you need a picture of the rollers? Thanks!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid the sticker you gave us does not tell you what you have. Can you show me a picture of the roller itself? Can you also tell us its diameter and thickness?
A quick learner says:

Thank you for the reply. Attached please find pictures of the rollers. The larger one is 5/16" thick and has a 15/16" diameter, and the smaller one is 5/16" thick and has a 3/4" diameter. Please let me know if you need any additional information. Thanks!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I actually had this same type of roller in my old steel drawer. I never was able to find an exact match, but I did come up with a solution. I recommend reusing the old wheels and securing them in place with a fastener like the 33-208. That said, I'm not sure if the 33-208 is long enough in your case. It was just able to work for me but there is a good chance your steel drawer is different than mine. See what you think.
33-208 : Cowling Fastener
Cowling Fastener
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.