Drawer Slide Assistance

A home owner from North Carolina says:
What kitchen drawer slide should I use with hanging rail bracket product code 32-025 for an opening that is 22 3/8 inches deep (front to back)? Thank you.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for reaching out to us. Depending on the length of the drawer slides you have now will determine whether our 32-061 or 32-062 slides would make the better match. Both of these slides will fit into our 32-025.
Thank you for your response.
I have drawer slide 32-061. The piece that goes on the drawer would fit even though it is a little long. The other piece which attaches to the side of the cabinet does not securely fit into the bracket; there is too much wiggle in the bracket and it is too short. The drawer slide I currently have consists of 2 pieces which are 2 different lengths - a longer piece which attaches to the side of the cabinet and the shorter piece attaches to the drawer. I ordered 4 sets of 32-061 which I will be returning.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what you might need, then. Can you show me pictures of your original hardware?
Product has already been returned. Thank you for your time.
SWISCO 32-025 Hanging Rail Bracket
SWISCO 32-025 Hanging Rail Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.