Drawer Slider Hardware

A distributor from Santa Clarita CA says:
Please let me know if you have anything like this.

Thank you
User submitted image of their drawer and cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, looks like you need a drawer spacer. We have two kinds that may work, depending on your size. See our 32-334 or 32-339.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)