Looking for the drawer socket in the attached photo

A home owner from St. Peters, MO says:
Is this a part that you manufacture or have in the past? If so, is it still available and how do I remove the old one? There are no visible screw heads.


A user submited photo of drawer socket
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Laura! For this type of drawer socket, please take a look at our 32-119 Grass Adapter Bracket Pair. Do you think perhaps these could work as replacement? Let me know!
A quick learner from Tallmadge, OH says:
That is the very one!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.