Drawer Track Guide

A home owner from Owensboro, Kentucky 42301 says:
I have the part which you say matches your 32-088. I need several drawer track guides which measure about 2 1/2 inches wide and1 5/8 inches from the highest point to the bottom. The part was manufactured by Hardware Designers, Inc. and has the number 452 USA on it. The slide opening is 1 1/4 inches wide. It has a place for three screw holes on the top of the slide, which attaches to the back bottom of the drawer. It has to tabs on the bottom to attach the guide to the bottom of the drawer. According to one of your posts you say it is your 32-088. If this is correct, how do I go about ordering the guides. I need several of them.
Drawer socket
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I agree, our 32-088 looks like a good match, assuming all your dimensions match ours. You can see all of our dimensions on its store page. This is also where you can place your order.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.