Drawer back post replacement

A home owner says:
G
6020-6
Rh and Lh
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

This is not enough information for us to be able to determine a replacement. You can start reviewing our drawer and cabinet hardware we offer on our website here. Browse through to see if any of these will work. If you can not find what you're looking for, send us a photo or two, we will have a look and see what we can come up with. 

A home owner says:
I am sending you two pictures
There is a capital G on all the parts (is that a trade mark)
Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the photos. I'd like for you to start with taking a look at our 32-089 drawer track backplate pair. Review our measurements and see if this will work. You may also look through our complete inventory of replacement drawer hardware using the link I provided to you in my previous response. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.