Drawer divider supports

A quick learner from USA says:
Great to find your store and this discussion: discussions/Cabinet-Part-77-39537 -- I am going to order 4 of the 1" Drawer Slide Spacer Product Code: 32-339 *SEPARATE QUESTION* - I have a large/deep drawer under my oven for racks, pans and baking sheets that stand on-edge. There are several 1/4" thick vertical dividers; each is held in place by four 3" x 0.5" x 0.25 plastic U-shaped channels - one at the top and bottom of the front and back of the drawer. They snap into a horizontal groove so the partitions can be placed any distance apart. The sides of the channels have broken so the partitions do not stay in place. Do you have anything that approximates these? Thanks!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! I'm glad we were able to help you find the hardware you need. I'm not sure what it is you're describing, however. Could we see a few pictures of it? Thank you!
A quick learner from California says:
Attached are some photos I hope will make clear what is needed. The part attaches to the front/back of the drawer by inserting the small horizontal 'nub' on the back of the piece into a horizontal groove - one about 4" from the top and the other about 4" from the bottom. Their position can be easily adjusted back and forth. The 1/4" dividers slip inside the U-shaped channel on the front of the piece so that there are four supports for each divider. Lateral forces on the dividers when inserting/removing racks, pans, etc. eventually weaken the sides of the channels and they crack (as shown in photo) and eventually snap off.

These dividers were installed in 1991, the same time as this part was installed for our roll-out drawers: discussions/Cabinet-Part-77-39537. I'm looking for something equivalent, or better, to keep my dividers in place.

User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for submitting your picture. We actually found a possible match and hope to have it available in our catalog soon. I will let you know when it is!
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO product code 32-066, Drawer Divider Clip.
A quick learner from California says:
WOW! That appears to be exactly what I need!
I am placing an order 'as I type'.
You all do good work.
Thanks again.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)