Drawer glide

A quick learner from Georgia says:
This glide is on the back of the drawer. Part of the bottom broke off making the drawer unable to slide in and out evenly.
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! This looks an awful lot like our 32-118. Look it over and tell me if you agree!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)